When is Castle Fun Park open?
Due to COVID-19 our hours will be temporarily reduced to 10 AM to 10 PM until further notice.
We are opening with limited occupancy, limited Arcade Games. All three mini golf courses are open. We will be phasing in our other games and attractions in the next weeks.
We will not be taking birthday and group bookings until further notice. Our concession will be open for snacks and drinks, and kitchen will remain closed until further notice.
Please see our COVID-19 Safety plans linked here for further details.
We hope to see you soon!!!
How much does it cost to go to Castle Fun Park?
Castle Fun Park offers free admission and free parking. All attractions and games are charged on a per usage basis. It is your choice how much you wish to spend based on what you want to do!
May we bring our own food or beverages?
Castle Fun Park offers an area at the entrance to our beautifully landscaped Outdoor Mini Golf course for you to enjoy a picnic! Outside food or beverages are not permitted inside, with the exception of birthday cake.
How do I use a playcard?
Your playcard is your passport to enjoying everything Castle Fun Park has to offer! You can load the playcard with any dollar amount you wish, and then swipe it at any game and attraction to play. Playcards loaded with a dollar amount can also be used to pay for food and drinks. The dollar amount never expires from your playcard!
Can my playcard’s balance be refunded? Do playcards expire?
No. The legislation that affects gift cards is the same for our playcards- dollar amounts placed onto a playcard remain on the playcard and do not incur fees for inactivity. Also, all etickets placed on the card will not expire. Your playcard will be just as you left it, ready for another visit at a later date!
Can I check my playcard balance online?
Yes. Click here to be redirected.
Is my playcard re-loadable?
Your playcard may be reloaded at the Park with a guest services rep, at any of our self serve kiosks, or online using your smartphone or home computer. Avoid the lines by reloading your card online before you arrive at the Park or while you wait in the go-kart queue!
Can I buy gift cards online?
Yes. Give the gift of "fun" for your next holiday or birthday! If you prefer to do your shopping from the comfort of home or while on the go, you may go online and purchase your playcard. You will be emailed a digital voucher to print, or forward to your gift recipient. The voucher may be redeemed at the Park with a guest service rep in digital or printed format.
How do I win tickets?
Electronic tickets are won when you play games which display the sign “win etickets”. Your playcard will automatically store the etickets you win from playing games. There is no need to swipe again or worry about any lost tickets! You can redeem your tickets at any time in our “Prizes” area where you can choose from an assortment of fantastic goodies!
Are there any special rates/ deals?
Yes, there are special rates and promotions:
- Get a discounted rate on Mega and Super Attractions when you purchase 12 of either!
- A child aged 5 and under is able to play Mini Golf for free with an accompanying, paying adult.
- If booking a group of twenty or more, our group rates offer some of the best values for experiencing variety in the park.
- Castle Fun Park also runs regular promotions and giveaways through our facebook page. Follow us to see what exclusive offers we have available.
- Find our seasonal coupons in the Entertainment Book amongst others.
Are there age, height or any other requirements?
- To ride a Bumper Car, you must be at least 4 years old and 44 inches tall.
- To ride a single Go Kart you must be at least 10 years old and 54 inches tall, and you must wear an approved helmet. If these requirements are not met, the child may ride in a double Go-Kart as a passenger when the driver is at least 16 years of age. Both the driver and the passenger are required to wear helmets. To ride in a double Go Kart the child needs to be at least three years of age and properly fitted with a helmet.
Do you have wheelchair accessibility?
Yes, we have a wheelchair lift which operates between the main floor and the arcade floor.
Do you offer rentals?
Yes, Castle Fun Park provides rentals.
- The Go Kart track can be rented on a half hour/ hourly basis when the track is closed to the public.
- Our Tiki Room is available for exclusive rentals and is equipped with state-of-the-art audio/ visual technology that is perfect for business meetings, slideshow/ award presentations, movie showings, lunch/ dinner banquets, etc.
- We offer Lock-In Dry Grad Packages that offer park exclusivity from midnight to 6am.
- Other Attraction rentals may be available upon request.
Please email the Events Manager or call us directly for more information/ restrictions or to book a time.
Community Events/ Donations
For more information about our community involvement or to submit a donation request please email Donations@castlefunpark.com or call us directly. A member of our management team will be able to assist with any of your questions. Please note that donation requests require approximately two weeks for processing.